Some business attraction activities are very popular but what you are not told when you go to a networking meeting with the home to get a client is that it takes a lot of time, persistence and patience to get results.
1. Networking – A fantastic way to build a list of interested people. The real secret with networking is that you need to give and take and furthermore, you need to give and give and not to count what you get back because down the road you will be given back as long as you are both generous and prudent in your giving.
2. Article Marketing – You can be all over the internet overnight. Your expert status can be boosted very quickly when you submit articles to different articles directories. The only problem with that is that: it takes a lot of time for your prospects to find you accidentally on the internet when they search for a solution for their problems and not all of them will click on your link and become interested. So, again – patience and perseverance and over time – great results.
3. Ebook or Product – Everyone starts with writing an ebook. And I won’t ever be tired to say that the money do not come from selling ebooks. It might if you have a killer strategy to promote and sell it. But overall – you need to be selling lots and lots of books in order to make a good profit. If you sell a few, then not so much of you time is really leveraged. Now, if you package your content into a program with live teaching and accountability, and then market it well, then your content can be instantly hot.
4. Newsletter or ezine – This is also a magnificent strategy to get business over time. You just need to have a good way to bring in new subscribers to your ezine and a process to follow to turn them over time into clients. Over time is between 10-15 newsletters and years of being on your newsletter list. So, your success with ezines depends on two things – how many subscribers you attract and what content you provide…And lots of creativity and market intelligence, too.
5. Joint Ventures – A great way to get new business is to make a joint venture with someone who works on the same market but has a different solution to a different problem that your target market has. You can promote each other to each other’s lists, and of course get an affiliate commission on everything that you help the other person sell (program, product, one-on-one time). Remember, you are in business and your job as a business owner is to make money.
Tsvetanka Petrova, Start-up Set up Coach
www.aheartsires.com | 201.467.4941
Get your clients all over the world using these 3 ESSENTIAL Ingredients to Success… http://www.aheartsdesires.com/