If you want to make it work in your business, then you need to surround yourself with the right people, and the right environment and the right attitude…repeatedly. Here are the 5 habits you need to cultivate to bring the focus and centeredness to work on your business much, much better.
1. Never compromise with comfort – If you run your business and most likely run it from your basement, or your home, or your mobile phone, being surrounded by the most welcoming environment is a must. This is your business, you are the boss of it, so be a good boss to yourself. The chair you sit in needs to be
2. Get regular ME-TIME breaks – Do not be over-consumed with all there is to be dome in the business. If you are an entrepreneur, chance is, that to work on your own is on your blood and you want to be able to enjoy life on your terms. In order to do that, do not forget why you went into business in the first place and always squeeze in time to treat yourself.
3. Become organized to a fault – It really pays to have everything so very well organized that you don’t even need to think what is where and needs to be done when. It frees you a lot of time you can really use the way you pleas e- for your business or for your personal life, and as a bonus – your clients quickly get the idea that you are a dependable partner.
4. Build a strong character – Let’s face it, your character is the foundation of your business. Because of it you will keep going when things get tough and because of it you will quit your business because you do not have the courage and strength to continue. The kind of relationship you have with yourself is directly translated to the kind of relationship you have with your business and this is well reflected in the way your own clients are being treated. Going on and on, it all starts with you.
5. Keep your energy UP – Your body is your temple. If you are sick, your business is sick because you are your business. If you are feeling low, or discouraged, or without any energy, do something about it because your business is hurt. Your job is to be focused on the target at hand (sales, marketing, financial, personal, etc) on a 100%. Anything that can help you do that – needs to have your name on it.
Tsvetanka Petrova, Start-up Set up Coach=> Want to be a Successful Entrepreneur? Build on your character strength and personal charisma skills NOW with the Business Karma program. Read more here: http://bit.ly/bizkarma